|Fringe Benefit with |
As well as that I felt it needed my full attention because the start I had made in Part 2 wasn't quite right. The background was too red rather than the more blueish/purple that I had in mind. Hence, the first thing I did was repaint the background as you can see in the video below.
As I said in the above video I had thought I might even finish the artwork in that session but as it turned out it took two more sessions combined into one video (below) to get this artwork completed.
I'm really not used to painting at such a small scale with acrylics so, whilst these videos may make my process look effortless, I can assure you there was quite a bit of cursing involved trying not to mess up the finer lines. Here's a tip for free... work on bigger canvases... people have to stand further back to look at them so your mistakes look smaller!
|Fringe Benefit - Finished.|